Triangular Easter Envelopes

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Oooo, yay, another printable! A funky triangular shaped envelope for whatever Easter surprises you would like to fill them with. There are two different designs. The first one I call him Mr. Blunny, blue + bunny, and the second is Mr. Cracky. Yes, I just thought of the names right now and yes, they are quite lame.



Download the printable here.

I printed them on regular white 8.5 x 11 paper. Make sure you set your printer to fit to printable area. Cut the two envelopes out along the outer lines.

Fold and unfold all the 3 tabs shown with the arrows. Make sure you fold them towards the wrong side of the envelope.

Find the two small lines that are labeled "Fold Line" or as shown with the arrows. Fold down that line to fold the envelope in half.

Place glue on the side and bottom tabs as shown. Press and hold the tabs down and let dry.

Give the edges a squish to pop it open. Place some glue on the last tab.

Fill it with an awesome Easter surprise. Press and hold the final tab to glue the envelope shut.

Voila! Enjoy!

*All printables are for personal, non-commercial use only.*

11 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, those are so cute! I love them! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

Anonymous said...

merci pour cette idee , elle est tres sympa et original , bravo
Sylvie

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

this is so cute i found it on one pretty thing

Mandy said...

I love this! Can I post this with a link to you? What a great and easy idea!

Under the Ribbon :) said...

Sooo cute!

Lovely package can increase the value of the things we put inside.
Will find use of it even we don't have Easter here :)
Thanks for this lovely and super easy package!

BreNDa G. said...

i just printed one out and they came out very cute!
thanks fro sharing the free printables with us!!!!!!!!

Alli said...

Yep again... you amaze me!! I'm definintely going to try this one out for the kids! I mean.. i'm going to print it and they are going to make it!! thanks Monita, you wonderful, crafty person you!!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Super cute! I'll add a link to this on my Easter goodie page. Thanks:-)

Not Just A Mommy! said...

Totally cute! I wish I had found these sooner...all over it next Easter!

Kellie said...

Love these , Many thanks :0

Alli said...

Thanks so much for sharing these! I'm going to use them for my kids' egg hunt this year. :)

ShareThis